From Gunpoint Wiki
- Both a DRM-free download of Gunpoint.
- And a Steam key to own Gunpoint on Steam.
- The Soundtrack: Includes all of the game's noir-inspired spy music in high quality MP3 format.
- Developer Commentary: When enabled, you'll find little sprites of Gunpoint's developers on every mission. Talk to us to hear a little about our thinking behind the design (Tom), the art (John), and the music (Ryan).
- Caution: shooting a developer while he's talking ends his current commentary track. This kills the developer.
The Exclusive Edition includes all of the items in the Special Edition plus:
- The Making Of Gunpoint: a 40-minute video feature taking you through how Gunpoint developed from a one-room test game to what you play today. Featuring Gunpoint's designer playing his earliest prototypes for the first time since they were made, to great personal embarrassment and shame.
- The Prototype Pack: Play snapshots of Gunpoint's development at 9 different stages, including cartoony programmer art, the first conception of the hacking system, many scrapped levels, and overpowered gadgets we later cut. For hopefully obvious reasons, we can't give technical support for these.
- Exclusive Tracks: Bonus pieces produced specially by Gunpoint's composers for this edition, mixing the game's noir style with electronic influences. Since they're not used as background music in the game, our composers took the chance to be more adventurous with these tracks.
- The Secret Beta Access List: adds an option in the game menu to sign up to our Secret Beta Access List. If and when future Suspicious Developments games are developed, we'll sometimes give secret beta versions only to the members of this list.